FTC Definitions of Personal Information (Standard FTC Statement):
“Personal Information” or “Information” means information that
(1) Is recorded in any form;
(2) Is about, or pertains to a specific individual;
(3) Can be linked to that individual; and
(4) Can directly or indirectly identify an individual
“Sensitive Personal Information” means personal information that reveals race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, or that concerns an individual’s health.
We may collect various types of personal information from you, depending upon how you use our site. The categories of personal information we collect may include (1) Your first and last name. (2) A home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or town. (3) Your e-mail address. (4) Your telephone number. (5) If you make a purchase on our site, your credit card number and related information. (6) Tax Identification Number (Social Security Numbers and Employer Identification Number) for e-filing recipient tax forms to the IRS.
Purpose of Using the Information:
We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
(1) To fulfill your requests for products and services;
(2) To provide you with targeted offers and advertising on the site;
(3) To contact you with information and offers from OUR COMPANY ONLY;
(4) To review site usage and operations;
(5) To address problems with the site, our business, or our products and services; and
(6) To protect the security or integrity of the site and our business. We do not share data with any third party marketing agencies or affiliates.
This information may be used in order to:
(1) Remember the products in your shopping cart; (N/A)
(2) Recognize you when you return to the site; (N/A)
(3) Improve and personalize your experience on our site;
(4) To monitor web activities on our website; (N/A) and
(5) Monitor site usage and analyze the behavior of site visitors.
Do We Share Your Information?
Customer Data Sharing
We do not share or otherwise disclose any information collected from and about a customer to any third parties. In some rare instances data collected from the customers are shared with:
(1) Other companies, credit bureaus, or government agencies in connection with issues related to fraud, credit, or debt collection;
(2) Government agencies. We share only that data which is required to fulfill tax reporting requirements of the customer. Our data hosting services provider have a contractual obligation which prohibits them from making any use of the data beyond what is required to fulfill their obligations.
(3) To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
Can I Change My Information?
You may change or update your personal information by clicking on the subscription link at the bottom of any email you receive. If for some reason you are unable to change your personal information online, you may email a request to email@example.com for further assistance.
We have taken certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial steps to safeguard and secure the information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction which we collect from site visitors. Although information sent to and from us is secured according to industry best practices, we cannot guarantee the security of Information on or transmitted via the Internet. We shall take reasonable steps to protect the Information.
Soul Health Essentials processes only that information which is relevant for the purpose for which it was collected from the customers/subscribers. We ensure that the Personal Information is accurate, complete, and reliable for its use. Soul Health Essentials shall only put in use the personal information collected, in a way that is consistent and pertinent with the purpose for which it was collected. Soul Health Essentials will take all steps that are reasonable to ensure that the information collected is accurate, reliable, and complete for its use.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Basis
Soul Health Essentials collects and processes your personal information only if it is provided by you. As per the GDPR, we can process your personal data legally only with your consent, which is referred to as “Legimate Interest” and means that you have provided your personal data with your own interest to us to either provide a service from our site or to contact you using the details you have provided. As per GDPR, the legal basis for processing personal information is contractual obligation. Therefore, we process customer’s personal data only if they have provided the data to Soul Health Essentials.
Our Policy for Children
We do not direct the site to, nor do we knowingly collect personal information from, children under thirteen, unless a child’s information is included as part of required tax reporting for the various agencies.
Transfer of Personal Data Internationally
As per Chapter 5 of General Data Protection Regulation, we shall inform you if we transfer or intend to transfer your information which we hold on you to countries outside the USA. The information that you will provide us may be transferred to and maintained on computers/servers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction but will be always under strict conditions of confidentiality. We have taken steps to ensure that our subsidiaries and those who process data on our behalf enter into the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission, to safeguard the personal information which is transferred to and from the EEA and beyond.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, Soul Health Essentials transfers personal information to the United States for processing. Your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
Third Party Websites
How long is my information saved?
Thank you for visiting our website. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective Date: May 25th, 2018